An unbiased financial due diligence is necessary so that a company can analyse and validate all financial, commercial, operational and strategic aspects of the deal.
Key features of this service are:
- Assistance in identifying key business drivers and key performance indicators, value adjustments and other significant matters so that you make an informed decision on the transaction.
- Identify the structure of the vendor’s business.
- Analyse the key success drivers that will make or break the deal so that you derive the best value out of the deal.
- Indepth study of the strengths and weaknesses of the company selling its business.
- Analysis of the EBITDA figures, working capital trends, debt like items, future contingencies, tax payments and assessments as well as areas which require special indemnities.